Prevent tomorrow's cyberthreats today
Prevent data loss, data leaks, and downtime with unified cyber protection
Why cyber protection?
As cybercriminals become more sophisticated in their attacks, it’s getting harder for businesses to mitigate them. All it takes is one unpatched system, malicious URL, or malicious file for cybercriminals to gain access to your network, encrypt files, and deploy ransomware.
While backups are still essential for restoring your data, they’re not enough to protect your data alone. You need to adopt a comprehensive cyber protection approach to help mitigate the risks associated with today’s modern threats.
Ensure a comprehensive approach to cyber protection
Acronis Cyber Protect isn’t just a cyber protection solution. Rather, Acronis applies a unified approach that delivers superior resiliency for your business – it eliminates gaps in defenses that happen with a patchwork of solutions, ensuring you have all of the protection you need:
- Integrated vulnerability assessments and patch management to avoid downtime and protect against zero-day threats
- Malware removal from backups
- Prevention of reoccurring infections (patch on recovery)
- Continuous data protection (CDP) to avoid any data loss
- Active protection against ransomware and other malware to avoid downtime
- Self-defense for the agent and backup storage
- Integrated disaster recovery capability
- Instant recovery: no data loss, near zero RTO and RPO
- Metadata storage for forensics and investigation of incidents
With a proactive approach to cybersecurity, you’ll be able to:
- Maximize security with a single tool that keeps your data protected against any threat backup and disaster recovery
- Streamline management with automation and integration, which save time and resources
- Prevent data loss, data leaks, and downtime effortlessly with a solution that's a leader in independent testing (VB100, AV Test, AV-Comparatives, ICSA Labs)